Medical Info & Links
Related Patient Education Articles
Professional Articles Written by Dr. Amy Stebbings
- Asthma Self monitoring, Behaviour Modification and Medication Compliance in Comparison to Patients with Hypertension / High Cholesterol and link to Asthma Hospitalisation Profile
- Patients with Moderate Asthma Presenting with Secondary Hypoadrenalism- A Cautionary Tale
- Approach to persistent cough.
- Early discharge of patients hospitalized with acute asthma: a controlled study.
- Hospital acquired pneumonia in the medical intensive care unit – a prospective study.
- Cause, treatment and outcome of patients with life-threatening haemoptysis.
- A patient with acute exacerbation of COPD who did not respond to conventional treatment.
- Fulminant necrotizing faciitis caused by Vibrio parahaemolyticus.
- Necrotizing faciitis – an unusual presentation of miliary mycobacterium tuberculosis.
- Traditional Medical & Alternative Therapies in Singapore (PDF)
Asthma Association Newsletters Edited by Dr. Amy Stebbings
Related care information
- Mount Elizabeth Novena Hospital website
- Gleneagles Hospital
- Global Initiative for Asthma (GINA)
- Asthma and Allergy Association Singapore
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary disease
- Tuberculosis (CDC)
- Tuberculosis (HPB)
- Asthma (CDC)
- Asthma (GINA)
- Sleep apnoea
- Smoking cessation